Samson is an accredited Waste Wise School
Term 1, 2016 Green Team Members
Pre-Primary A – Rohan Enright & Kiarah Mather
Pre-Primary B – Willow Trott & Jacob Taylor
Room 1 – Indyanah Sun & Michael Kubeckis
Room 2 – Abbi Muston & Hayden Evans
Room 3 – Drew Vaughan & Caitlin Smith
Room 4 – Hannah Luke & Vivel Madeira
Room 5 – Chelsea Shackleford & Spencer Chapple
Room 6 – Charlie Jakob-Boyle & Matilda Western
Room 7 – Jake Whitelaw & Leo Vitug
Room 8 – Sandra Dzuiba & Hunter Rogers-Thompson
Room 9 – Tara Bell & James Adams
Room 10 – Bella Langley & Lauren O’Byrne
Room 11 – TBC
Room 12 – TBC
Green Team member’s responsibilities :
1. Hand out House Points to students that display good Waste Wise behaviours in the playground and garden.
2. Return to class and inform the teacher or classmates of items discussed at meetings that affect them.
3. Remind classmates and peers of their responsibilities regarding paper and cardboard recycling.
4. Attend meetings and inform the team of any celebrations of success that need to be recognised and also if there are issues that need addressing.
5. Collect lunchbox waste during recess and lunch on Zero Waste Lunch days.
6. Suggest activities or events that could promote Waste Wise behaviours at school and in the community.
7. Be involved in the school’s participation in the Low Carbon School’s program.
8. Above all display and model to the rest of the school behaviours that promote the Waste Wise message.