SCHOOL PICK UP - 15 DECEMBER 2021
Please be reminded that school pick up will take place on Wednesday, 15 December between 3pm and 4.15pm. The venue has been changed to the Music Room. If you require assistance to find the room, please visit reception on arrival.
STUDENTS PERSONAL ITEMS REQUIREMENTS (Booklists)
Personal items of stationery are the responsilbity of parents and families. Class personal requirements lists are distributed in Term 4.
The school has sourced all the required items from a local supplier, in 2022 this will be Ziggies in Canning Vale. We recommend that parents purchase items from this supplier as you can be confident of the quality of the products as well as competitive prices.
Parents are also able to pay the Voluntary Contributions, P&C Levy and for the workbooks which the students use during the course of the year, through Ziggies.
Copies of these Booklists will be emailed out to all current students, alternatively please feel free to download a copy by clicking on the relevant link below.
- ASD Intermediate Requirements 2022.pdf
- ASD Junior Requirements 2022.pdf
- ASD Senior Requirements 2022.pdf
- Kindy Requirements 2022.pdf
- Pre Primary Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 1 Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 2 Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 3 Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 4 Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 5 Requirements 2022.pdf
- Year 6 Requirements 2022.pdf